MansionBet KYC (Know Your Customer) Verification
You can verify your identity with MansionBet at any time, hover over your name in the top right of the screen, under “Personal Information” click “Document Upload”. I’d recommend completing this when you can, if you have the documents to hand it´s worth sending them in.
I believe Mansionbet will require KYC verification before they will process any withdrawals. Upon my first withdrawal, I receive the following failure email, as I had not submitted the required documents:
Your withdrawal option has been restricted due to a failed security check. To enable your account, we need you to complete our verification process.
To verify your account, please send us clear copies of the following documents:
A valid ID copy (driving license, national ID card or passport). Please send us the complete copy, we need to see the entire document.
A utility bill or bank statement clearly displaying your current residential address that is dated within the last 3 months. Please note that phone bills are not eligible. The document should display your full name, current address, a company logo and transactions or bills paid. We also can accept an insurance policy, address certificate, tax document, etc., as long as they include all the needed information.
Please make sure that the document you wish to submit is:
1. Complete - all document edges are visible in the image
2. Valid - expired documents are inadmissible.
3. Intact - Damaged/cut/torn documents are inadmissible.
4. Copy of the original - Not a copy of print
5. In colour - Black & white documents are inadmissible.
6. Clear - Low quality or blurry documents are inadmissible.
7. Not edited - documents altered by graphic software are inadmissible.
8. Legitimate - documents must bear the relevant stamp of issuing authority.
Pretty standard documents required, one ID copy and one utility bill.