Virgin Games - Bonus Cash Email Promo
This offer is even easier that then deposit £10, get £10 bonus email promo offer available from the Gamesys brands (screenshots available for Heart Bingo – but its available for all sites). There is no deposit required, its a cash bonus that needs wagering once, therefore completely risk free.
Example email subject: “username, your £10.23 Bonus Cash is ready for you”
This is another exclusive invite offer, keep an eye out on the premium facebook community, as you may see other users sharing these types of offers when they receive them, so check your emails (inbox & spam) to see if you have anything similar. Likewise, if you have received an email offer, please share on the group as it helps other users too.
1. Check Terms
As always first step to any offer is to check the terms and make a note of the key terms:
- You must be over 18 and a resident of the UK or Ireland (and be located in one of those countries when you participate) and the named recipient of this promotion via email.
- You must be a member of our website, which means that you must accept our website Terms and Conditions (which can be found here: https://www.virgingames.com//terms). You can sign up as a member here: https://www.virgingames.com//register. Failure to comply with the website Terms and Conditions will render the bonus void.
- To receive your bonus simply login at https://www.virgingames.com/ with the account details set out in this email by 23:59 Sunday 4th November 2018. Upon login your bonus will be added to your account.
- Once the bonus has been received, you have exactly 10 days from claiming the bonus to meet the wagering requirements.
- If the wagering requirements are not met within the 10 days, the bonus will expire.
- Wagering requirements: You must wager 1 times the value of the bonus before you can make a cash withdrawal (including any cash winnings related to the bonus) from your member account. Your wagering requirements will be displayed in your My Account section of the website, where an example of how much you will need to wager to meet the relevant wagering requirement will be displayed.
- Wagering order: After the bonus has been credited to your member account, the amounts you wager will be deducted from any winnings related to the bonus first and from the bonus thereafter, until the value of the bonus left in your member account has been wagered.
- Withdrawal: The bonus is for wagering purposes on the website only and cannot be withdrawn as cash. You cannot withdraw any winnings won when wagering with the bonus until and unless you have met the wagering requirements of the bonus in your member account. Once you have met your wagering requirements or the bonus has expired, you will be able to withdraw any available cash balance.
- Depositing: You may make any number of deposits into your member account without affecting the bonus in your member account and such deposits will be withdrawable funds and will not be wagered with until you have met the wagering requirements of the bonus or the bonus expires, the bonus has been lost or a wager is made that is larger than the remaining bonus balance. Depositing does not expire the bonus.
- This promotion is exclusive to you as the named recipient of this email and you must login with the account details set out in this email.
As you can see there is very little highlighted above, this is why its such a good offer, it´s so easy to complete. So let´s turn these terms into our standard Qualifier-Trigger-Reward
- Trigger: Automatic
- Reward: £10.23 bonus (x1 wagering)
As soon as we login in the site, we see the bonus added already, so we are ready to start wagering.
There is no mention of any games we need to wager on, so low variance slot or low stake blackjack will do the trick. I’m opting for £1 blackjack hands, so this time around to complete wagering its 11 x £1 blackjack hands.
Exactly like the Heart bingo reload offer, we are keeping a close eye on wagering, as soon as its complete we are done with the offer and are going to stop.
I had a cash balance on the account already of £0.94, so with the £10.23, so anything over £0.94 would be profit. I ended up after wagering at £11.17, so £10.23 risk free profit from a £10.23 bonus!
The information provided in this article is correct at time of writing (30th Oct, 2018).